Thanks to all the Guest Bloggers who shared how they have used CCD in their congregations and (not surprisingly) in their everyday life. In case you missed some of these, see below for a recap and check them out. This coming year, We look forward to hear from more Guest Bloggers who have attended CCD about your personal experiences using the CCD models and what you’ve learned at CCD.
Possible topics would be:
• How do you use CCD models and techniques in other aspects of your life other in a church context?
• A fun reflection or story about CCD.
• What is your favorite model and how have you used it recently?
• From your hard experience, what not to do using models/techniques.
• Ways to help congregations (your own) or others find their identity.
• Practical ways in which congregations can share their identity with others.
• How has CCD made your life easier (or harder)?
• How does CCD help you address the particular challenges of the region you live in, size of church, location (city, suburb, or rural), or other distinguishing characteristics.
• Your choice.
Please send your ideas for a blog post that you would like to write to email@example.com
Denise Crawford (Blog Wrangler).