Our consultants are ready to help with a wide range of organizational projects, meetings, and leadership development opportunities. The level of involvement is up to you – we are ready to come alongside you as coach, outside facilitator, or as a partner in planning, research, and execution of projects at key moments in the life of your congregation. Here are some of the ways we can work with you:
- Meeting planning and design: not sure how to structure your next all-day meeting? Looking for new ideas for an all parish listening session? Our consultants can talk with you on the phone or in-person, help to generate ideas, or come alongside for the entire planning process.
- Vestry/Bishop’s Community retreat or special meeting facilitation: Most leadership groups have one or two times a year when outside facilitation is helpful to free up lay leaders and clergy to be full participants in vision and planning processes, or in making big decisions.
- Mutual Ministry Review planning and facilitation.
- Parish-wide data gathering projects
- Multi-faceted development projects: for example beginning a new Sunday service, or making a targeted effort to be more welcoming to young families.
- Leadership Development: training and coaching for congregational leaders, ordained and lay.
- Conflict consultation