Coaching, Design Help and Facilitation
We believe that all congregations, regardless of size, location, financial situation, or circumstance has the potential to be developed. All consultants in our network have completed The College for Congregational Development, a two year training program focused in part on development skills, strategies, and intervention processes that help Congregations to assess and develop into healthier, more sustainable, and more effective communities of faith. Some examples of development projects that may benefit from some coaching, design help, outside facilitation, or other outside consultative help might be:
- The launch of a new liturgy to include data collection within and outside the parish as part of the development process.
- Parish wide identity building effort that includes parish meetings and targeted work with a leadership committee to develop an identity statement.
- Background work for the launch or redesign of parish or organization website or other marketing/communication tools.
- Strategic planning, visioning, or parish discernment project focused on future direction and focus.
- Follow-up work to a more structured assessment such as the Church Assessment Tool.
- and much more!